Hey
I think Psychology encompassed the studying of the mind and the human behavior. I realize now that I was very close to the actual definiton but it is more complicated than just that. Psychology affects my life because it is a part of me and everyone I am involved with. Psychology explains how I get through each and every day. I learned that Aristotle started researching about Psychology a long time ago, which I thought was interesting since it was over 2000 years ago. It was also interesting to see that Psychology is broken down into certain subfields for further research and explanations. I think so far Psychology is intriguing and I am interested in learning more.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that psychology is more than just the study of the mind. There is so much research and experimenting put into this study. Each day psychologist work to help us better understand ourselves and our surroundings.
ReplyDeleteHey kaylee, I couldn't agree with you more. There is soo much more to psychology than just the mind. Without psychology, there wouldn't be you or me. Psychology is basically our life. It controls our emotions, feelings, the way we think, and soo much more. I never really thought that the first study of psychology has been over 2000 years ago. I just thought that pyschology was a simple subject that didn't need much researching on. Now that I've read chapter one, I realize that I was way wrong! I am also interested in psychology.
ReplyDelete